If you’re looking to store your RV in a storage resort, there are some steps that you should take to help keep moisture out. Moisture can lead to mold, mildew, and other damage that could have long-term consequences for the health of your RV. Taking the right precautions will ensure that moisture stays out and your RV is protected for years to come. Here are some tips for keeping moisture out of your RV in storage at a resort.
Key Tips For Keeping Moisture Out Of Your RV In Storage:
1. Keep the interior dry – Open windows and cupboards, and leave them slightly open while you’re storing your RV. This will help to keep the interior dry and free from excess moisture.
2. Cover vents – Use covers for any vents that may let in moisture, such as air conditioning units or heaters. This will prevent moisture from entering the RV while it is being stored.
3. Ventilate your RV – Open windows and doors while in storage to allow air flow. This will help keep the interior of your RV dry and reduce the risk of moisture building up.
4. Invest in a dehumidifier – Use a dehumidifier to control the level of humidity inside your RV while it is being stored. Dehumidifiers can help remove excess moisture that can lead to mold and mildew.
5. Clean regularly – Regularly clean and inspect your RV while it is in storage, as this will help to remove any potential moisture build-up.
By taking the right steps to keep moisture out of your RV in storage at a resort, you can be sure that your RV will remain in top condition for years to come. Taking the time to properly prepare your RV for storage will pay off in the long run. Follow these tips and you’ll be sure to keep moisture out of your RV during storage.
For more information about properly storing your RV, contact a local RV storage resort today! They can provide you with more tips and advice for keeping your RV safe and secure while in storage.